At last, I have a progress photograph to share!
And as soon as I snapped this photo I started struggling with the increases. There are a total of twenty sections in the yoke, but only four are set off by markers. I found I started having trouble keeping track of where my increases were. My solution was to add more stitch markers.
I’m also not entirely thrilled with how the increases look, but I think they will full up when I wash the sweater to block it. I managed to get through the seventh repeat of the yoke increase section. I still haven’t returned to the spreadsheet to confirm where I should be at this point, but I’m comfortable just knowing that I’ve worked over 4200 stitches.
I am dividing my time among a number of different projects though, so I have to factor that in to all my crafting time. The two other sweaters that I’m working on are at varying stages of completion. My short-sleeved cardigan is about 65% complete as I’m nearly to the point of casting on the sleeve stitches for the left front, and the back is finished. The long-sleeved cabled pullover, which will surely be my most prized possession for a while, is more than 80% complete. I figured out today that I only need to knit three rounds a day on it to be done with the project by November 23. Because I can, I’ll show off a picture of that SIP (sweater in progress):
Once again, I’d best get back to my knitting. I’ve managed to catch up on a lot of my missed TV shows, too. That included two episodes each of Hawaii Five-O and Blue Bloods plus the most recent episodes of Criminal Minds and CSI. That leaves this week’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the past couple weeks of The Crazy Ones. Oh, and I cast on a pair of socks today, so I can have portable knitting.
Back to the sticks…